Wednesday, November 3, 2021

:Some of My Lockdown highlights:

 These are just some of my lockdown highlights.


In this picture I made some raw fish and fried bread. But I also put some banana and chocolate chips in half of the fried bread and it was really yum. But the worst thing about making the banana and chocolate chip was the banana sinking threw the dough and it would get sticky.


Now in this picture I was going to make meat patties but I didn't have that much time and I couldn't be bothered so I just made some meat balls. That first photo that's there is me cutting onions so that's why I had watery eyes.


For this final collage is me making a birthday cake for a 50th and we went to the supermarket two days in a row but there was no 5's so as a joke we used the number 2. lol.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Buster! You have been an amazing bubble mate during Lockdown. You have made Al and I some delicious dishes and we have put on a few love handles, lol. The birthday cake was the best. He still feels 20 haha. Love you bub, māmā xx.

    ReplyDelete